Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Forage.

Today I went to Forage in Silver Lake.


To be honest I have walked in there about three times and ended up walking right out. The parking can be frustrating, so after I finally find a spot and walk in, for some reason nothing catches my eye so I turn around and walk right out. My roommate recently went there and brought food home. It looked delicious and tasted great!


So today I tried again with my roommate. Turns out the food is really great!
It's a bit pricey, but you can eat healthy, delicious food from local farmers.
We both ordered a protein with 2 sides. So much flavor! I think their menu changes daily. The sandwiches look delicious, and so do the desserts. I'm sold!


The seating is right by the windows so the lighting is great.
Even someone else's trash looks good there! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive