Friday, May 13, 2011

Fortunes.

Oh Blog, how I've missed you!  Busy week, but I do have pictures to add! 
I've run into a lot of fortunes this week 
(I wish that meant money ha) so here they are….



I was looking for some type of spicy Asian soup to help cure my cold (I didn't have any of Mom's chicken noodle soup) so I looked up some Pho places, but honestly I don't really know what to expect from pho because I've never had it…  So I decided on Hot and Sour Soup instead. Now this is a first for me because I've never liked the smell of it haha, but I decided to go ahead and give it a try. 

I ordered from The Palace on Hillhurst which is really cute! I haven't been to a Chinese restaurant in a really long time, it kind of reminded me of when I was a kid. It seemed like family sort of place. All the employees were extremely nice and friendly! As I waited for my take-out, I stared at the fish tank, Chinese restaurant-style, while listening a lady play the Chinese harp on a little stage :)

To be honest I did not like the soup that much, it was a bit thick for my taste and I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, plus I wish it had been a bit more spicy. Aside from the soup, I would definitely go back there. (I ordered vegetable steamed dumplings and they wer tasty!) Anyway the picture above was my fortune.



In addition to the spicy soup I have been drinking a lot of Tea (at work) 
and Celestial Seasonings tea bags have little quotes on them, which I like.



I am trying to photograph one tea bag quote a day, in different settings. Fun.


1 comment:

  1. I like the Charles Lamb quote! And I love the photos of the quotes!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive