Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dusty's.

Dusty's in Silverlake.


This is their Eggs a la Luna.
Poached eggs, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella, 
Parmesan, and Crispy Prosciutto on an English Muffin.
A Delicious twist on Eggs Benedict, my breakfast favorite.


They have a cute interior. It's cozy. You can sit outside too!



As soon as you sit down they bring a 
Bread Basket and a cute little dish with Butter & Jam. 
The butter has little Sea Salt crystals on it, which I love.
I keep thinking about going just to have Coffee, Bread & Butter for breakfast. 
Maybe I'll bring my computer and Blog about it, ha!


I've been very Hipstamatic Happy lately.
It's so much fun and makes me Happy!
It just makes every picture look more interesting, which I love!
The only bad part is now I don't have to 
bring my Camera everywhere I go, I can just use my phone!
Love / Hate.

The funny thing is that the Hipstamatic pictures look awesome on their own,
But not as Awesome on my Blog with a frame.
The regular Photos look better with frame.
Maybe that's Inspiration to bring my Camera everywhere!
Or just click on the Hipstamatic Photos and you can see them with no frame :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive